Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

How to Build A Long Lasting Marriage

INFORMATIVE

Nowadays men and women at their young age are in a hurry to get married. A long lasting marriage might be built only with the presence of love in a couple. Loyalty, respect and mutual understanding are needed to keep their relationship happy and strong. When they get marry, they make their own family and they are not materially connected with their families anymore. Both of them spend quality time for each other and for their children as well. I have talked with some married people and let me share all my findings with you.
            A long lasting marriage is built with happiness. It is based on understanding and acceptance. It is a bond between two different people showing respect and loyalty with one another. It is also a way of showing your devotion to the person you chooses to be your other half. Although marriages undergo difficulties that tend to change their individual life as a couple, they never change the quality of love they feel for one another. They learn to trust each other and make plans for the good of their family. They share their thoughts and opinions regarding decision making for better living.
            Long lasting marriages are tested like any other couple. Financial problems, hardships, and misunderstanding occur as time goes by. But unlike others they never quit because for them “quitters never win and winners never quit”. Every couple in a long lasting marriage cherish happy memories and they use these memories to cope when one of them experience temptation on finding someone new. On the other hand, long lasting marriage is full of enjoyment and wisdom. Both of them have an equal right as a member of the family. They never go to sleep without talking and solving their problems and misunderstanding. They make love to fulfill each other’s need. They raise their children well and give them what they needed. Long lasting marriage is built by the people who cannot live without sharing all they have in their hearts. Most of all, the center of their relationship should be God.
            Every couple in this world would be grateful to have a happy and long lasting marriage. As I have talked with some married people who have a long lasting marriage, I also feel the happiness within their hearts. Lifelong marriage is just like a dream to be fulfilled through hard work. Always take into consideration that marriage is a lifetime commitment and not a short term relationship.

BY: Xandie Joy Belen



6 comments:

  1. You are so right saying that loving people never go to sleep without talking and solving their problems and misunderstandings. It really should be so. It's my biggest and one of the most useful secrets of a happy marriage! Divorce shouldn't be the only possible way, it's always the easiest way (you just need to have enough money, just check this link right here) but not the best one. Relationships take a lot of hard work. Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our simple life, The heart plays a very specific role. Now you are able to make your life healthy and it has no space for any type trouble. These all are possible with the help of AGBAZARA TEMPLE OF SOLUTION. He helped me cast a spell that cured my heart problem in a short time. you can also contact him on ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or call OR WhatsApp him on +2348104102662 and get your disease of all types cured with his powerful voodoo spell.




















































    ReplyDelete
  3. My relationship was like hell, We fought almost everyday because of my boyfriend's cheating Habit, We have a child together but his cheating habit was breaking our relationship. I was emotionally heartbroken knowing that my boyfriend was cheating on me, my friend felt my pain and told me how Lord Bubuza used his spell to restore her broken relationship. I spoke to lord Bubuza for help on Text: +1 507 400-0072 and he said my boyfriend will come back begging on his knees after casting his spell, I did as he instructed and 16 hours after casting the spell my boyfriend came back crying and begging me on his knees to forgive him, lord Bubuza spell was so fast and active. He has stopped cheating and I am so safe with him now. Do you need help to win your ex back? Contact lord Bubuza via Text/call: +1 507 400-0072 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My relationship was like hell, We fought almost everyday because of my boyfriend's cheating Habit, We have a child together but his cheating habit was breaking our relationship. I was emotionally heartbroken knowing that my boyfriend was cheating on me, my friend felt my pain and told me how Lord Bubuza used his spell to restore her broken relationship. I spoke to lord Bubuza for help on WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214 and he said my boyfriend will come back begging on his knees after casting his spell, I did as he instructed and 16 hours after casting the spell my boyfriend came back crying and begging me on his knees to forgive him, lord Bubuza spell was so fast and active. He has stopped cheating and I am so safe with him now. Do you need help to win your ex back? Contact lord Bubuza via WhatsApp: +1 951 442 2214 or or call: +1 507 400 0072 email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Contacting Lord Bubuza was the greatest decision I have made so far in my life, my marriage was nothing to write home about because of the constant way my wife kept cheating on me, I must say I am a good father to our lovely kids and a good husband to my beautiful wife. What made my wife to keep cheating was what I was yet to find out because she lacks nothing, I take care of all her needs and that of the kids, I have caught her twice cheating and I forgave her because she promised to change but she never kept to her promise, I couldn't divorce her because I loved her so much, so I took it as my responsibility to look for a permanent solution to the problem facing our marriage when I came in contact with lord Bubuza from the numerous testimony of how he restored broken homes, I decided to give it a try and he promised to help get my wife back under 16 hours of casting a spell, I followed his instructions and I got the permanent solution to my problem, my wife have stopped cheating and she has become the best wife and mother you can ever think of. Contact lord Bubuza today for help via WhatsApp:+1 951 442 2214 or call: +1 507 400 0072 or email: lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com

    ReplyDelete