Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

THE ANIME MAN


The Anime Man


Anime is a popular animated caricature. My favorite pastime, during teenage years, was watching anime. Typically, I preferred genres of romance, action, and fiction.  I give high regard to the artists because of their excellent skills. I got fascinated with the facial expression, eye style and body proportions.  The male character that represents high society, the heroes of a country or town, seems like real.  I used to dream to be an anime figure because I like the male character as my partner… Their physical features were incomparably handsome.

Rodulfo Seno a.k.a Kidd Shiki Hiwata-ji, the only child in a family, was born on August 1986. He has a fair complexion, and typical Filipino built and height. He was a graduate of BS Accountancy in one of the prestigious University at Mandaue Cebu. He was truly, an avid fan of anime that he had given up his job and enrolled to Animation course.  He joins Cosmo Play, and HOBCON (Hobby Convention) in different venues. If I had checked his attendance, probably I had given him 100% rating. He speaks Cebuano, Filipino, Nihongo and English. He loves to eat Japanese dishes. A collector of Anime stuffs. That guy loves to wear Caps, and White and Black Shirts. 

He was once my officemate and friend.  In my stay at Mandaue, Cebu he became my light and shining armor. On the 5th day of my training, he accompanied me to the Staff House because our co-worker (Manuel) went home late. We had a walk to look for the church nearest to the lodging. I felt secure and protected whenever he was around. He acknowledged  He was definitely a modest gentleman.  Sometimes, He cracked silly joke in our jamming. He has a mysterious side particularly while discussing about anime. He has an enticing eyes and smile. He is good looking and grooming.    

Due to call of duty he had gone to Manila office, where I was transferred, to audit documents and branch expense reports. We spent our time in SM North Edsa, had pictorial, window shopping and took a dinner in Shintoya.  When he was about to leave, we had the last hug that reminds me, that once I had a nice and charming friend. 

Once in my life I became an anime and he was my partner in simple adventure called life. I believe that someday, he will be a famous cartoonist both in Philippines and around the world.



Maria Giselle B. Artiaga

No comments:

Post a Comment