Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Descriptive: Nature Escapade

           Everyone chooses a comfortable place to escape from stressful days for relaxation. If a person wants  to be alone,and he does`nt  want to be disturbed, he  intends to commune  with nature.
           My favorite place is where cool,cascading water invites anyone to  forget anxieties and problems for some time. It relaxes me like no other
 place could, A FALL.
             I love sitting on a big rock and listening to the sounds of nature that surrounds me, especially  during the unstoppable breaking of the dawn of summer time. One of the sounds I tuned  to first is the sound of the forest birds singing and chirping away as if they are creating a song  in their own way  of communicating. After  satisfying the sounds,I`ll welcome  the soft  touch of the breeze  that  gently touches my skin, coming down through the trees.It is considerably,an uncomparable experience  in a countryside that  can never be experienced in a city or town. That`s why,I  love nature.
              When I look around me, the tall sturdy trees   with  thick green  leaves ,closely standing side by side gives me  unexplained serenity  that I  can see no reason to be afraid of. Then I see  colorful pastel forest flowers around. Their delicate petals that magnify innocence and fragility soothes the innermost of me.  The  clear ,blue sky is a great landscape with few,cotton-like clouds,silently inviting  anyone to fabricate sweet and memorable moments .I definitely expresses appreciation and gratitude to God for creating a place which is almost a paradise and is just within man`s reach.
                I  don`t either  feel no emptiness with nature.I can say that I absolutely feel peace of mind and calmness  whenever I am  listening,feeling,and looking at the greatness of  God`s special gift of creation to mankind.


                                                                                       By: JENNIFER B. BUQUID
                                                                                              MAEngEd

3 comments: